ROSYAN BOOKKEEPING SERVICES -  Your affordable Bookkeeping & Consultancy Services.
RSS

Recent Posts

IRS Increases 401K Contribution Limits by $500 from January 1st 2018.
Turning your Passion into Business.
Intuit Firm of the Future Road Show( Baltimore).
Get Paid What You're Worth.
Tax Credits & Tax Deductions.

Categories

Account Setup
Accounts Payables
Accounts Receivables
Balance Sheet
Balance Sheet Reporting
Bookkeeping
bookkeeping,Tax Returns,QuickBooks,Bank Reconciliations,bookkeeping services,small business
Budgeting,Accounting,Business Planning
Wealth Management
Year End
powered by

My Blog

Build up your Personal Balance Sheet

Build up your Personal Balance Sheet

Do you know that everyone has a personal Balance Sheet? Just a reminder,A Balance Sheet is a financial "snapshot" of a Business at any given point in time.It shows your assets and liabilities and tells you your business networth.
 It is a rule that every Businesss has a Balance Sheet,so also should every individual have a personal Balance Sheet,Our Personal Balance Sheet is defined as our ability to make a difference wherever we are,and this difference creates a value for our personal life. As we gain abilities,our personal Balance Sheet improves and ultimately helps us to reach our goals.

For instance,when we find ourselves in a situation,we ought to assess it and jump into it, to make something happen,whether we get credit or not;our Personal Balance Sheet goes up and will make us much more valuable,this indicates that whenever we approach any situation,we should rather consider it as an opportunity for personal growth,and watch our personal balance sheet improve.

Finally,as we build our personal abilities to make a difference,we will be rewarded,just as a business balance Sheet shows the value of a business.

My Dear Friends,this is the first month of a new year,it is not too late to go out and make a difference in the world and watch your personal value grow.You will greatly be rewarded for this.

12 Comments to Build up your Personal Balance Sheet:

Comments RSS
Stecei Kegan on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 1:45 AM
Though I know the importance of 'Personal Balance Sheet' but I don't have any of it yet but thinking about preparing as early as I can! I think after starting a professional life everyone should fix a 'Personal Balance Sheet' to be away from spending extra cost. Thanks for pointing out the value of fixing a 'Personal Balance Sheet' initially.
Reply to comment

Vacations in Belize on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 12:33 AM
Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a good day.
Reply to comment

Rosemary Anyanwu on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:21 PM
Thank you so much for appreciating my blog posts.It is my pleasure to educate my clients and people about how to manage their finances and make the best use of it;this is actually the secret of great wealth and success.Please keep checking in for more insights and information.

tequilastravel on Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:06 PM
My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
Reply to comment

Rosemary Anyanwu,CFE on Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:12 PM
I am so glad to hear that I made your day,by what you read from my blog.This means that we are making impact in the lives of our readers and clients.Our goal is to help people develop in all areas of their lives,apart from their finances.I really appreciate all the comments and want to assure you that I will keep up the work in educating people,in addition to delivering excellent financial services.

here on Monday, August 12, 2013 5:34 AM
Our team of experts specialising in project management can provide the much needed assistance in writing management-related essays. We want to thank you for this write up; It has helped us to sharpen and develop our skills, invariable building up our own personal Balance sheet. Thanks.
Reply to comment

pokies on Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:26 AM
Reply to comment

Rosemary on Friday, March 07, 2014 12:34 AM
This is rightly said, Pokies. You are very correct, Building up our personal Balance Sheet ultimately helps us to reach our personal goals, which also translates to enhancing our society goals.

title loans Rock Hill on Monday, March 10, 2014 5:11 AM
I am impressed. This is a fantastic article. You obviously know what your subject matter! I studied it with great interest and look forward to the next updates.
Reply to comment

Rosemary Anyanwu on Monday, August 11, 2014 8:04 AM
You are welcome. We appreciate all your comments, and happy to know, that our efforts to educating you, about improving your life by applying accounting principles is actually paying off. Please ,continue to look out for more interesting write ups; We are surely keeping you updated.
Reply to comment

Stock Tips on Monday, July 20, 2015 3:42 AM
That's the very nice post you have shared with us. I really liked it. Please keep sharing more and more information. Well done!
Reply to comment

Free Stock Tips on Mobile on Monday, November 30, 2015 4:56 AM
This is important to manage all the aspects for the better strategy to make for a best financial condition.
Reply to comment