IRS Begins Accepting Tax Returns Today - Monday, January 29th 2018.
IRS begins accepting Tax Returns Today, Monday, January 29th 2018.
Highlights to Note:
- Even Though the New US Tax Law is in effect, Changes do not apply to 2017 Tax Returns.
- Tax Payers can start submitting their Returns to the IRS as From Today.
- You may be able to file for Free; The Sooner, you start Filing, the Better, as this is a precaution to Tax Fraud.
- The Deadline for this Year's Tax Filing Returns is Tuesday, April 17th 2018.
- The Fastest Way to get your Tax Refund is by filing electronically and selecting Direct Deposit as the Method for receiving your Refund.
NEW TAX LAWS:
- The New US Tax Code, which includes the New Tax Brackets and modified Tax Deductions went into effect on January 1st 2018.
- This means that even though, it doesn't affect the 2017 Tax Returns, Employees will start seeing a difference in their Paychecks by February.
- Let the Tax Season Begin.
Need a Hand with your Tax Returns? Need Help with Organizing your Financial Reports? Need Help with your Accounting Software?We are here to help you. Contact us for more Information.