ROSYAN BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
Your affordable Bookkeeping & Consultancy Services.
Tel: 202.422.4586 Email: [email protected]
Work Anniversary Celebration.
|Posted on May 15, 2020 at 3:44 AM||comments ()|
Congratulations to Rosyan Bookkeeping Services
Today marks 8 Years of Our Company.
Birthed from a Labor & Delivery Room
Became a Reality at the Birth of a Third Child
Became liberated from the High Costs of Child Care Expenses.
Became a Business Support to many Businesses.
Became an Employer of Labor
Became a QuickBooks Training Center
Became a Bedrock to Many Homes and Families.
Became a Leading Example to Youths and College Interns.
Became a Support to Non-Profits.
Became a Successful Business.
Became Hope to our Clients.
Breaking through the Pandemic
And Coming out Stronger......................
To Many More Years of Business Success.
We are grateful to all our Clients, Colleagues and Friends. Thank you for all your Support.
Thank you for standing with us through the Years. We know, these are unprecedented times and there are a lot of challenges during these Period, but we want you to know, that we will get through this together and come out stronger.
Don't hesitate to call, if you need a Supportive Ear. We are a Call and a Click away. Together, we will celebrate and get through this.
We love and appreciate you.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE STIMULUS CHECKS.
|Posted on April 3, 2020 at 4:04 PM||comments ()|
We are aware that these are unprecedented Times and there are a lot of challenges during these Period. We are encouraging you to rise above this Situation and remain confident, that you will come out Stronger, Bigger and Better off.
President Trump just signed off a $2 Trillion Relief Bill, which will come in form of Stimulus Checks to offer Assistance to Millions of American Household, affected by the Corona Virus Pandemic. We are aware that most of us have Questions and we want to enlighten you more about, what in this for us.
The Following are the Basic Things to know about the Stimulus Checks:
It is important to note that if the Income Exceeds the threshold, the Amount will be reduced on a Sliding Scale.
We are available to help you with all the Questions, that you may have , regarding the Stimulus Check as well as any other Question on the Stimulus Package. We are also available to assist you virtually. Call us on 202-422-4586 to set up an Appointment.
It is always our Pleasure to Help you.
Intuit QuickBooks ProAdvisor Training.
|Posted on July 4, 2018 at 2:14 AM||comments ()|
Setting up the Right Accounting System for your Business.
|Posted on September 5, 2014 at 12:50 AM||comments ()|
Setting up the Right Accounting System for your Business.
Every Business needs a good Business Accounting System to increase their Business' chance for success. When Starting a Business, the first focus should be on building systems and processes, that allow us to accurately capture as much data as possible, from the setup process; It is important to remember that this process helps us to learn about our businesses and enhances our decision making, as well as giving us a better idea, of what is going on in our Business.
This Month, we will be looking at the processes of setting up the right business accounting system for our Organization. Below are some points to consider, when setting up your Business Accounting System:
You need to spend time in setting up the right Accounting system for your Business, if you want your Business, to be successful. We know that it is easy to get caught up in all the administrative tasks and will suggest that you ask for help
Do you have the right Accounting System for your Business? It's not too late to set up a good system for you, why don't you give us a Call to help you out.
Remember: You are increasing your Business chance for Success, when you make your Account Setup, a priority.
Tips for Managing Your Business Cash Flow.
|Posted on August 5, 2014 at 2:49 AM||comments ()|
It's already the eighth month of the Year, We are gradually getting to the end of the year, and soon it will be time for Year End Reports. In our last Newsletter, We discussed the concept of Cash Flow and how it affects our Business Operations; this month, we will be looking at tips to manage our Business Cash Flow.
Being in Business for yourself is like being an Air traffic controller, especially in the area of cash flow management ; You can imagine trying to control 100 Airplanes landing simultaneously on two runways; this can be an upheaval task, but we regularly see clients line up their monthly bills, their projected income, business projects and business expenses and try to combine all these activities, at the same time, trying to ensure a steady cash flow into the business; you can imagine, the projected outcome, if all these activities are not properly coordinated.
Cash Flow is the heartbeat of every Business, and if a Business does not have the cash on hand to pay their vendors, they will definitely run into problems. The main Cash Flow Problem, that Business Owners face is as a result of Lack of Creative Cash Management. Below are some Tips to overcome the Ups and Downs of Cash Flow Problems in your Businesses:
1) Always Schedule All Payments: Most Business Owners line up their monthly bills, compile them, sit down and issue all the checks and set up Bill Payments at once; but the trick is to have a " Holding Pattern". It is advisable to schedule each payment, in order to get to your vendors in a timely landing, without affecting other Cash Flow activities.
Every Business has Three (3) tiers of Checks Disbursements Groupings:
a) Must Pay Group- These are payments that can hurt you, either in cost or ability to operate your business, if they are not paid. These include items like Taxes, Rents, Payroll and Service Charges.
b) Important to Pay Group - These are payments, that have a reasonable grace period, and if not paid, a financial penalty can be incurred, as a result of Nonpayment. These include Utility Bills , Credit Card Payments and Insurance Payments .
c) Flexible Payment Plan Group - Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesalers, that supply most Small Businesses are the best sources of flexible credit financing. Most of them will continue to work with you, if you arrange a regular payment plan with them.
2) Make Payments on your Revenue, not on uncollected Sales : I am sure, that none of us will want to land a plane, hoping that the runway is beneath us in the fog bank, as also Business owners, it is not advisable to make projected payments on uncollected revenue. You may wander, what happens to Credit Facilities, Guess What, Most Credit Facilities still have a timeline for payment.
3) Do not use Payroll Taxes to float your Business Operations: Studies have shown that most Business Owners use the Tax liabilities, collected during payroll, to float their businesses, rather than remitting the payments to the appropriate Tax Authorities. They don't realize that they spend more in potential penalties, fees , interests, time and aggravation, if they engage in this act. Tax Liabilities grow, if they are not remitted at the appropriate timing.
4) Establish Relationships with your Credit Provider: It is very important for every business owner to plan for a rainy day. Having a great relationship with a vendor, that gives you a credit facility, avoids cash flow storms, which might bring in a sense of desperation or lack of control.
5) Invest in a Good Bookkeeping/ Accounting Service: It is important for Business Owners to have a grasp of their cash flow and understand the effect on their business growth. A Good Bookkeeping service is invaluable to your business, particularly in preparing your monthly financial reports and cash flow statements, which will help you, see how your Business is doing as well as maintaining your Business Cash flow.
Understanding and Managing Cash flow has been a challenge for many Business owners, but with the application of these tips, it is possible to grow your Business to a greater level , and also have enough funds for other activities, that will bring more revenue into your Business.
Please feel free to contact us on 202-422-4586, if you will need further help on how to manage your Business Cash flow and financial Reports. We will love to help you. Remember: The best time to take control of your Cash Flow is RIGHT NOW.
It's Tax Preparation Time!!!
|Posted on January 29, 2014 at 2:05 AM||comments ()|
Wow, Where did the month go? First it was HAPPY NEW YEAR, and now it's almost the end of January 2014.Now,that the Holiday Season is far behind us, the month of January provides a welcome breather for busy schedules, but hold on, before you spend all your free time sprawling on your sofa, it's time to take a jump start on filing your taxes.
This is the time to gather your W2s, 1099s, Other Earned Income Statements, Contribution Statements, Receipts, Bank Statements and other important documentation, so even though the IRS states that Tax Filing will begin on January 31st 2014, because it needs extra time to ensure that the systems are in place and working properly, We still need to get ready and prepare ourselves.
We want to give you some tips on what to look out for as you get ready to file your taxes. We all know, that there are some New Tax Filing changes:
- It is worthy to note that many credits and deductions for Education were extended for 2013 returns, among which is the American Opportunity Credit, which is up to $2,500.
- The Personal Exemption is $3,900; Standard Deduction is $12,200 for Married Tax Payers filing jointly, $6,100 for Singles and $8,950 for Heads of Households.
- Tax Payers will still be able to deduct their medical expenses, but it will be more difficult for many to qualify. The threshold for deducting Medical Expenses now stands at 10% of adjusted Gross Income, which is up from 7.5 percent.
- Among the other changes, Tax Payers who work at home will now have a simplified option for taking a Home Office Deduction. Starting with 2013 returns, if you are eligible for this deduction, you can take a Standard Deduction of $5 per Square foot, up to 300 Square Feet. The Maximum Deduction using this method is $1,500.
- The Deduction for Business Use of a Car has also been simplified; you can use your actual costs or the IRS mileage rates. The standard mileage rate for Business Use of a Car in 2013 is 56.5 cents a mile, up from 55.5 cents.
- If you made Energy Efficiency improvements to your Home, such as Installing New Windows or a Qualifying Furnace or Heat Pump, you might be able to take an energy credit of 10% of the cost up to a lifetime maximum of $500,hence of the total, the IRS states "Only $200 can be for Windows,$50 for any Advanced Air Circulating Fan,$150 for any Qualified Natural Gas, Propane or Oil Furnace or $300 for any Item of Energy Efficient Building Property.
We hope that these tips will guide and help you in your Tax preparations, Do you Need Help in checking your Reports and ensuring that everything is entered correctly and adequately reconciled? Do you Need Help in getting your Charitable Contributions ready? Do you Need Help in ensuring that all your Receipts and Invoices are correctly accounted for into your system, Remember that the more accurate your transactions are, the more deductions you can claim and invariably, the more accurate your Tax Returns will be.
Why Don't you give us a call on 202.422.4586 or Email Us, to see how we can further assist you. We would love to hear from you.
How do you value your Finances?
|Posted on June 19, 2013 at 2:07 AM||comments ()|
Recently, I was discussing with a friend, who was competing with her sister in selling their hand made beads. The conversation was about raising her prices from ten cents to twenty five cents per bead. I asked her what she needed to achieve from the increase and what areas of her life, that she feels the increase will make an impact, hence asking her the five most important things that matters to her in life.
She thought about it, looked at me and said in this order: “First, My Family, then My House, Television, Candy and then Money”. Impressed that she had come up with exactly five items, I probed a little deeper.
“Mary, what do you need to get the candy that you love?’
“Money”, she said.
“And how about the TV, what do you need to get that?”
“And how about your house?”
“Money”, she replied once again.
And then I asked, “How about your family, what do you need to get them?”
Just as quickly, she replied, “Love”
“That’s right, “I said, but don’t you think that maybe you have to reorder your list? You see, if you need money to buy the candy, the house and the TV, then don’t you think money should be more important than what it can buy?
In that instance, she thought about it and said, I was right, and within that short period, I introduced her to the law of money, a law that serves as the foundation for wise spending.
THE LAW OF MONEY: PEOPLE FIRST.THEN MONEY.THEN THINGS
You see, most of us are just like Mary, we value things more than we value money. We care more about having what money can buy than we care about having money itself. When we follow the law of money, we will find out that, we are respectful of money, and if we follow it and keep what we have and spend, it will make us truly rich. We will analyze each category:
The difference in your perception is the VALUE SYSTEM that you applied- A Room filled with things is okay, whereas a room full of money is not.
In conclusion, when we work hard for our money, maybe forty hours or more a week and then go shopping, buy food, clothes and stuff, we usually say that we don’t know where the money went. This is also applicable, when we pay for services, that we really need; but why don't you consider this- CHANGE your perspective now, if we valued money over things and over items it can buy, then we would know exactly where our finance is going.
We should change our money/thing ratio, so that we will have more money than things, this will also encourage us to take great pleasure in seeing our money and watching it grow. With this approach, we would always know when we can afford something that we need and will be more likely to be able to buy the things we TRULY WANT to make us happy.
So next time, you go out to spend money, always remember that you are not throwing the money away, but you are exchanging it for something that has a value to you.
Please feel free to give us a call today to get your finances organized, so that you can capture where your expenses are going and invariably increase the value you need for the important areas in your life.
Why Use Quick Books Accounting Software?
|Posted on May 8, 2013 at 2:30 AM||comments ()|
It is important for every business owner to have an effective accounting system in place, so that they can increase their efficiency and manage their finances effectively. When a client comes to us in need of Bookkeeping /Accounting Services, it is noticed that most of the time,many of the business owners do not have an accounting system in place and this puts their businesses and finance in a great mess.
An accounting System is the basis of a good business and goes a long way, in showing how the business can handle its profits,manage its expenses, handle its payroll and invariably increase its net worth. We always advise our clients, to get QuickBooks, to handle their accounting/bookkeeping records.
QuickBooks is a set of accounting software solution that is designed to manage payroll, inventory, sales,purchases, invoices, receipts and other needs of a small business. It is usually tailored to meet the needs of every different industries and business types. We always encourage our Clients to use Quick Books and if they cannot afford it; we can set up their company QuickBooks file on our system, and prepare their reports and send in electronic files to them, to view, their company financial position.
We will go ahead to list a few reasons,why you should use QuickBooks for your Business Accounting Software:
We also advise our clients on the suitable type of QuickBooks to use for their business and invariably help them in setting up the Software,to suit their Business type.
These are just a few of the reasons for using QuickBooks Accounting Software for your Bookkeeping services; we have found out that most business owners always underutilize a lot of the QuickBooks features, either because of ignorance or lack of training.
You can always contact us to train you on how to best utilize your QuickBooks Software.We offer various QuickBooks services at very affordable rates. Our QuickBooks Services include:
- QuickBooks Setup
- QuickBooks Personalized & Group Training
- QuickBooks Supervision/Review
- QuickBooks Support
- QuickBooks Tune Up
- QuickBooks Cleanup
- And many more
It is always important to make the best use of your QuickBooks software in order to get the best financial reports for your business. Using QuickBooks Accounting Software is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your books. Accurate records enhance educated decisions for your business and will save you money.
WHY DON’T YOU CALL US TODAY ON 202-422-4586 to schedule an appointment; so that we can show you the best way to use your QuickBooks Software, and if you do not have one, DON’T WORRY, We can always purchase one for you or set up your QuickBooks Company file on our system and send you regular reports, so that you can manage your business effectively and make great business decisions.
Please also feel free to fill out our contact form, so that we can get in touch with you to respond to your needs. We will love to help you.
- bookkeeping,Tax Returns,QuickBooks,Bank Reconciliations,bookkeeping services,small business (21)
- Budgeting,Accounting,Business Planning (11)
- QuickBooks,Small Business Bookkeeping,Bookkeepers rates,business decisions (15)
- New Year Resolutions (4)
- New Yer Planning (5)
- Balance Sheet (7)
- Balance Sheet Reporting (10)
- Account Setup (6)
- bookkeeping (29)
- Tax Filing (16)
- tax refunds (18)
- Tax Returns (17)
- Accounts Payables (3)
- Accounts Receivables (6)
- Business Budgeting (8)
- Business forecasting (8)
- Inventory (1)
- Online Banking (4)
- Payroll (10)
- QuickBooks Review (6)
- QuickBooks Setup (13)
- QuickBooks Software (11)
- QuickBooks Support (8)
- QuickBooks Training (9)
- Finance Management (4)
- Law of Money (3)
- Money Perspective (3)
- Personal Finances (4)
- Spending Wisely (9)
- Tracking your expenses (13)
- Financial Position (4)
- Tax Preparation (12)
- Cash flow (6)
- Cash flows (4)
- Small Business Setup (5)
- Business profit (9)
- profit (6)
- profit forecast (3)
- profit making (6)
- 2014 standard mileage rates (1)
- 2014 Tax Returns (2)
- 2015 Tax Filing Season (3)
- Business Expenses (10)
- Health Insurance credits (1)
- Fraud (2)
- Online Fraud (2)
- quickbooks (11)
- Wealth Management (2)
- Chipcards (2)
- Credit Card Rules (4)
- EMV (2)
- New Credit Card Rules (3)
- 2015 Tax Returns (3)
- 2016 tax filing season (7)
- Year End (7)
- tax season (9)
- Tax Deductions (10)
- 1099 Tax Filing (2)
- 2016 tax (4)
- 2017 Tax Filing Season (5)
- w-2 (9)
- lower your taxbill (4)
- Tax Bill (10)
- 2016 Tax Filing (2)
- 2016 tax returns (4)
- 2017 tax filing (4)
- credit card expense (2)
- 2017taxes (4)
- 2017TaxSeason (5)
- taxes2017duedate (3)
- Personal development (1)
- Intuit Road Show (1)
- passion (1)
- 401K Contribution Limits (1)
- 401K Retirement (2)
- IRA (2)
- IRS (7)
- 1099 filing (4)
- 2017 Tax Returns (4)
- 2018 Tax Season (5)
- 2018taxes (4)
- 2018taxreturns (4)
- Intuit (1)
- proadvisors (5)
- quickbooksproadvisors (1)
- quickbookstraining (4)
- ITIN Number (3)
- ITINs (3)
- Tax ID (3)
- accounting (5)
- careerdevelopment (1)
- entrepreneur (3)
- youthempowerment (1)
- giftcard fraud (1)
- giftcards (1)
- 1099filing (3)
- 2019taxseason (3)
- w-2s (2)
- 2019taxreturns (2)
- taxes (4)
- taxreturns (4)
- taxseason (3)
- corona (1)
- Coronavirus (2)
- covid19 (2)
- stimuluscheck (4)
- stimuluschecks (6)
- stimuluspackage (5)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program and Advance Loan (1)
- EIDL (2)
- loan documentation (1)
- loan documents (1)
- non-profits (1)
- paycheck protection program (2)
- PPP (2)
- SBA Loan (4)
- small business owners (4)
- EIDLGrant (2)
- EIDLloan (1)
- loandocument (1)
- PPPloan (1)
- PPP loan (1)
- bank loan (1)
- bank reconciliation (1)
- reconciliation (0)