|Posted on April 3, 2020 at 4:04 PM||comments (3)|
We are aware that these are unprecedented Times and there are a lot of challenges during these Period. We are encouraging you to rise above this Situation and remain confident, that you will come out Stronger, Bigger and Better off.
President Trump just signed off a $2 Trillion Relief Bill, which will come in form of Stimulus Checks to offer Assistance to Millions of American Household, affected by the Corona Virus Pandemic. We are aware that most of us have Questions and we want to enlighten you more about, what in this for us.
The Following are the Basic Things to know about the Stimulus Checks:
It is important to note that if the Income Exceeds the threshold, the Amount will be reduced on a Sliding Scale.
We are available to help you with all the Questions, that you may have , regarding the Stimulus Check as well as any other Question on the Stimulus Package. We are also available to assist you virtually. Call us on 202-422-4586 to set up an Appointment.
It is always our Pleasure to Help you.
|Posted on January 9, 2019 at 5:47 PM||comments (2)|
W-2 AND FORM 1099 FILING DEADLINE IS JANUARY 31ST 2019; Employers & Business Owners Take Note.
Happy New Year. This is to remind All Business Owners/ Employers that the Deadline for filing W-2 and Form 1099 Tax Report with the IRS is January 31st, 2019. This means that you need to ensure that your Employees and 1099 Contractors receive and review their W-2 and 1099s before January 31st, 2019.
It is important to remember that this Act is from The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015 that was passed by Congress in 2015 and became effective since 2016. We had published a Detailed Article on this -
By this New Act, Employers and Small Businesses have January 31st Filing Deadline to submit Forms W-2 and W-3 to the Social Security Administration (Whether you file using Paper Forms or electronically). This New Date also applies to certain Forms 1099-MISC reporting Non-Employee Compensation such as Payments to Independent Contractors. As a Result of this, the filing deadline for filing W-2s and 1099 forms (including Form 1099-MISC) is Every January 31st.
Note to Employers: It is important that Employers become adequately prepared to complete the Year-End Tasks. This means:
• Ensuring that All Independent Contractors fill out a Correct and Updated Form W-9.
• Verifying Accuracy of Employee Information.
• Reporting/Submitting Any Year-End Adjustments as soon as possible.
• Reviewing Year-End Totals for any Discrepancies. There are penalties for Failure to file these Returns or Furnish Correct Statements and these Penalties are not palatable.
The Penalty amounts are reflected below:
• $50/Return – If you file after 30 Days of the Due Date.
• $100/Return – If you file more than 30 days after the Due Date.
• $260/Return – If you do not file corrections or Do not file Required Forms.
At Rosyan Bookkeeping Services, We are committed to helping you with your W-2s, W-3s and 1099 Filings, as well as furnishing you with helpful information regarding your Tax Filings.
Feel Free to Call and Let us know how we can help you.
|Posted on August 17, 2018 at 5:36 PM||comments (5)|
More than 2 Million Individual Tax Payer Identification Numbers( ITINs) are set to expire at the end of 2018.
* Tax Payers whose ITIN is expiring and needs to file a Tax Return in 2019 must submit a Renewal Application.
* ITINs that are affected are the ones with the middle digits 73,74,75, 76, 77, 81 or 82. ( For Example: 9NN-73-NNNN) needs to be renewed even if the Tax Payer has used it in the last 3 Years.
*ITINS with middle digits of 70,71,72,78,79 or 80 have previously expired. Tax Payers with these ITINs can still renew at anytime.
* Acting Now to renew ITIN Numbers will help Taxpayers avoid delays, that could affect their Tax Filing and Refunds in 2019.
* As a Reminder, the IRS no longer accepts passports that do not have a Date of Entry into the US as a Stand Alone Identification Document for dependents from a country other than Canada, Mexico or dependents of US Military Personnel Overseas.
* The Dependents passports must have a Date of Entry Stamp, otherwise Additional Documents to prove US Residency will be required.
Read on and Be Enlightened. Feel Free to Share.