|Posted on February 19, 2018 at 11:55 PM|
Do you have all your required Tax Filing Documents?
* Form W2
* Form 1099 - MISC (If you are a Contractor or Independent Employee)
* Form 1099 - G (To show Payment received from Government Agencies, Unemployment Benefits, Alimony, Child Support).
* Form 1095 - To show that you are enrolled in a Qualified Health Plan, which will allow you to get your Premium Tax Credit).
* Form 1098 - To show Payment Received from Interest (Interest Income).
* Profit & Loss Financial Statements (If you are a Business Entity or Corporation)
* Property Taxes paid on Principal Properties.
*Charitable Contribution Statements.( To show Tithes, Offerings and Donations given to Religious Organization)
* All Receipts of Purchases Made during the 2017 Year.
Additional Forms, that you may receive:
a) 1099- INT - To Show Payments received on Interest.
b) 1099- DIV - To Show Payments received on Dividends.
c) 1099- R - To show Pensions and Payouts from Individual Retirements Accounts.
d) 1099-B - To show Broker Transactions and Barter Exchanges.
e) 1099-S - To show Real Estate Transactions.
Businesses may not like sending out Forms 109, but they are required by law to send them out. There are also penalties for failing to issue these Forms. No one wants trouble from the IRS.
Generally, Businesses must issue these forms to any Payee (Other than a Corporation), that receives $600 or more during the financial Year. This is the basic threshold.
Do you need more clarification on any of these Required Documents? Feel Free to reach out to us and we will educate you more, help you reduce your Tax Liabilities and guarantee your Maximum Tax Refund.